Swhatimtalkinbout

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Friends and Family Affected One Year Ago.

Many people whether by phone, email, or blog are telling their stories about how Katrina affected them one year ago today. I'd just like to get down in writing all of my friends and family who were affected by Katrina and all who evacuated with me. Many of these people helped rebuilding and do so on a daily basis by still living in New Orleans. To all of these following people I dedicate today to. I'll never forget being a part of your life in New Orleans:

(I apologize if I misspelled or forgot your last name):

Adam Campagna
Alison Rodriguez
Anne Balart
Becca Rapp
Benny Dominach
Bethany and Johann Bultman
Billy Wohl
Blair Gimma
Blake Haney
Brenda Boelter
Carie Fischer
Charles
Chris
Chris Courville
Christian Smith
Dana Bartelt
Daniela Marx
David Carrielo
Dixie
Erin Brent
Facial
Greg Heaney
Hans Haveman
Jannie Tusson
Jason Berry
Jason Melancon
Jay Crutti
Jenny
Jimmy Ronner
John Galeros
Jonah Langenbeck
Jorge Daruna
Jose Posas
Joseph Levitt
Kate
Keith
Kenneth Robin
Kit Wohl
Lauren Nicotera
Matt Martin
Megan Nix
Melissa Soul Sister
Mitch Paone
Nikoli
Nina
Oscar
Patrick Strange
Peaches
Pierce, Chris, Vince
Quincy
Rami Sharky
Ross
Rowley
Ryan Scully
Scarlet Feinberg
Sean "Delta"
Susan
Susan Woods
Tom Varisco
Zack Smith

I love you all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

luv u 2, bro....

9:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home