Swhatimtalkinbout

Monday, October 22, 2007

Rockies vs. Red Sox - Nix Preview #1

I can't believe I'm actually posting about BASEBALL. But as much of a fan I am for football and basketball, the fact that my hometown's team is in the World Series I am forced to pay attention to this ridiculousness. So expect the next couple posts about the Colorado Rockies and the Cinderella story they are currently writing.

The Boston Red Sox tonight beat the Cleveland Indians to enter the 2007 World Series and will match up against the Rockies on Wednesday night. While the Red Sox were the one team so far I didn't want the Rockies to have to face, it really is a lot more dramatic and significant than the Indians.

In June, the Rockies beat the Red Sox 2 out of 3 games at Fenway, so we'll see what happens now. Boston can suck it. That's my only point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home