Swhatimtalkinbout

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hope in Denver

I wasn't sure I'd be too excited about this year's Democratic National Convention when it was first given to Denver a year or so ago, especially because I am and always will be an indepenendent (look at the blog name, bro) as are my parents. But this year as I fully support the democratic nominee for the 2008 presidency, I am so freakin tempted to fly to my hometown to witness his speech. The cover of his site today had a beautiful illustration of Mile High Stadium (ahem... Invesco Field at Mile High) with the Obama logo on the front of it, as he's chosen not to do it in the traditional venue of a convention center, but out in front of 75,000 people. 2009 keeps getting closer and closer so let's hope like he does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home